- New Patient Exams
- Periodic Checkup Exams
- Emergency Exams
- Digital Intraoral X-rays
- Adult Preventive Cleanings
- Child Preventive Cleanings
- Fluoride Application
- Scaling & Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- Periodontal Osseous Surgery
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Composite (Tooth Colored) Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Metal-Free Crowns & Bridges
- Inlays & Onlays
- Bleaching (In-office & Take Home)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Endodontic Microsurgery
- Surgical Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Dental Implants (Placement & Restoration)
I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. At SUNY Stony Brook, I completed a Bachelors of Science in Psychology. I went on to attend University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, where I was granted an academic scholarship. After graduating in 2011, I moved to the South Bay and have been practicing in and around San Jose since.
I am a proud member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Santa Clara County Dental Society (SCCDS)
I have attained fellowship in the following professional organizations:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontists (AAIP)
Being a dentist brings me a great deal of joy. I am passionate about bringing peace to others by improving their overall health and well-being. In the last few years I have provided humanitarian dental care in Villa Hidalgo, Mexico; the Philippines (post-Typhoon Haiyan), Guatemala and Haiti.
I speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Members of my team can speak Spanish.
We accept most major dental insurances and we are a network provider for the following PPO plans.
- Anthem Blue Shield
- Beam Dental
- Blue Shield of California
- Careington PPO/POS/Platinum PPO
- Careington 500 Discount Plan
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Dental Care Plus Group
- Dental Network of America
- Dentemax PPO
- First Health PPO
- GEHA PPO
- Connection Dental
- Guardian PPO
- Liberty Dental
- Metlife PPO
- Mutual of Omaha PPO
- Premier Access
- Principal PPO
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare PPO
Payment Types Accepted
We accept cash, all major credit cards, CareCredit, and the option to pay online via Paypal or Venmo.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, dental offices are postponing routine care. Contact us if you think you have a dental emergency to ensure that you receive care that shouldn’t be postponed. In the meantime, brush two minutes, twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss regularly. Avoid sugary food and drinks to reduce the risk of cavities. The pause in routine dental appointments supports “shelter at home” policies and helps “flatten the curve.” When conditions change, we will again be available to help you maintain your oral health through regular preventive and treatment services.
Additionally, we are also making the following changes moving forward:
- We are not taking walk-in appointments. Please call in advance so we can schedule each patient’s time appropriately.
- Reduced number of patients per day in order to provide time to perform extra disinfection between patients.
- Limit of one family/household in the office at a time. We ask that arriving patients/families wait in their vehicle and notify us of your arrival so we can provide further instructions.
- In addition to the 2 GermGuardian AC4825 air purifiers that have been running 24/7, we are awaiting 3 new GermGuardian AC9400 to add in each operatory. Each air purifier is equipped with UV-C light technology that works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- Additional per patient, per appointment surcharge for PPE usage.
- New office hours to allow adequate time for major cleaning of equipment after hours. Please see our Google Business Page for up-to-date hours of operation.